上海专业翻译公司
立即在线咨询
欢迎资深译员加项目QQ
JS导航效果
|
|
|
翻译技巧——英语时态的比较(二)
发起人:eging  回复数:0  浏览数:6076  最后更新:2019/4/16 10:31:35 by eging

发表新帖  帖子排序:
2019/4/16 10:31:34
eging





角  色:普通会员
发 帖 数:3730
注册时间:2015/6/5
翻译技巧——英语时态的比较(二)
        5. 过去进行时与过去一般时

  1) I read a book yesterday. (书已看完)

  I was reading a book yesterday.(书尚未看完)

  2) The guests arrived.(客人已到)

  The guests were arriving.(客人陆续到达)

  3) He woke from a dream. (表示全醒)

  He was waking from a dream.(表示初醒)

  4) The old man died.(已死) The old man was dying.(要死)

  5) John told me about it.(告诉我了,我都知道了)

  John was telling me about it.(跟我谈起过,我想了解更多的事情)

  6) They persuaded me to go along with them.(已经说服)

  They were persuading me to go along with them.(还在劝说)

  7) The wind blew hard all night.(强调事实)

  The wind was blowing hard all night.(强调风刮个不停)

  8) I expected you. I was expecting you.(客气,表示可能等了很旧了)

  9) He knocked at the door.(强调一次性)

  He was knocking at the door.(强调多次性)

  6. 将来一般时与现在进行时

  1) Will he come? Is he coming?(时间发生的比较近)

  2) How long will you stay hear? (表示意愿)

  How long will you stay here?(表示打算)

  3) She'll have a baby. (表示肯定)

  She's going to have a baby.(表示推测,计划)

  4) I'll see him this evening.(表示意愿)

  I'm seeing him this evening.(表示打算,已有安排)

  7. 现在一般时与过去一般式

  1) Do you wish to see me?

  Did you wish to see me?(表示婉转客气)

  2) That's all I have to say.(我的话就这些)

  That's all I had to say.(我要说的就这些)

  3) How do you like the film? (看电影过程中)

  How did you like the film?(看完电影后)

  4) It is nice to see you.(见面时说)

  It was so nice to see you.(离别时说)

  5) I never like him. (没时间性)

  I never liked him.(从来没喜欢过)

  6) I think I know that voice.(没见客人时)

  I thought I know that voice.(见到客人时,证明自己正确或错误)

  7) Who is that? (哪人还在)

  Who was that?(人已不在场了)

  8) This cake is made at home. (家里常做这种蛋糕)

  This cake was made at home.(这种蛋糕是自家做的)

  8.现在完成时与现在完成进行时

  1) Someone has phoned you.(打了电话)

  Someone has been phoning you.(一直在打电话)

  2) I've read the novel.(已读完)

  I've been reading the novel.(还没读完)

  3) He has lived here for six weeks.

  e has been living here for six weeks. (区别不大,后者更口语化)

  4) Have you met her lately?

  Have you been meeting her lately?(强调动作的重复,经常见面)

  5) Who's eaten my apples? ( 苹果没有了)

  Who's been eating my apples?(有感情色彩,表示愤怒不满)

  9.现在一般时与过去完成时

  1) I hope that he'll come.

  I had hoped he would come.(与事实相反)

  (经常这样用的词有:expect, think, intend, mean, suppose)



译境翻译公司BBS|上海翻译论坛|同声传译交流论坛|自由译员社区|外籍母语翻译交流|寻找上海翻译工作|兼职翻译招聘|笔译口译项目发布| 上海翻译资源| 小语种翻译资源| 证件翻译资源| 留学文书翻译模板| 翻译语料术语库| CAT翻译软件|Trados技术交流 英语高级翻译群 德语高级翻译群 法语高级翻译群 俄语高级翻译交流群 日语高级翻译交流 阿拉伯语高级翻译群 翻译公司网络营销合作